Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Busy

All I have to say is we are very busy at our house. We are doing a few improvements on our house, which I did not know that it was going to be so much work. I have hated the floor I have had in my kitchen since we moved in. I finally talked K.D. into letting me get hardwood (thanks to Camille). So we decided to paint the entry, which I have wanted to do forever and did not think that would ever get done. Well my wonderful mom and dad helped, it would not have gotten done if is was not for them. It was quite a task but it is done and looks wonderful. My dad has done so much, he put a new shower door on my tub and it looks great. I am getting tile in all my bathrooms. I have a few picture's. I will have more when its all done. I am so excited. I owe so much to my mom and dad for all the work they have done, I don't think it would of got done with out there help. I all so want to thank K.D. for his help and also for putting up with me for all the money I am spending and not complaining to much.

If you notice who is up high painting. Thanks Dad!!! If you know me at all you know I am scared of heights and he was making me way nervous up there and kept telling him don't fall and he and would say way would I want to do that.





5 comments:

The Cope Family said...

what are good friends for? (beside helping make that final decision to remodel?) I am sorry I haven't been over to see it. Hopefully today the paint looks wonderful. I wish we all had dads like yours. That is something to be proud of.

Shannon said...

When we did our home improvments last year it made me a very happy girl. It's amazing how a few changes can make such a big difference. You will love your tile in your bathrooms. They are so easy to clean.

katie said...

It looks great. I love your high ceilings. I remember when we were building our house. It's a pain in the butt. However, so worth it in the end.

Simpson Family said...

KD looks thrilled!

The Heaton's said...

Looks Great! I can't wait to see it completed!!