Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jared's Birthday

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


I can't believe that Jared is 10. He is getting so big. I don't know what we would do with out him, he is such a good kid and a great helper. I love him so much and I am so lucky that he knows what is right and stands for what he believes in.

We had such a good time on his birthday we went to Tepanyaki to eat, Jared and Kaylee thought it was awesome. Then we came home Matt, Janette and Daniel came to see Jared. Matt and Janette brought Jared back a shirt from Hawaii and Kaylee a dress. WE gave Jared guitar hero for the wii and he had a blast playing it. I think Matt had lots of fun playing too. I think it was happy birthday for Jared. Daniel spoiled Jared and gave him his old x-box, Jared thought that was way cool.

1 comment:

The Heaton's said...

What a fun place for a birthday dinner! Good food and entertainment! Hope Jared's special day was a great one! Happy Birthday!