Monday, March 30, 2009

The new member of our family!







This is our new puppy.. She is so sweet and a really good puppy. She doe not have a name yet. If you know me at all I am terrible at names, our kids did not have names until left the hospital. So someday she will have a name. The kids love her very much. She is very playful and cute. I don't know what I have got my self into. I told KD I needed a puppy to watch over me while he was out of town and he said what is this tiny little 2 pound thing going to do if someone breaks in? Well I love her and so does he, he just wont admit it. Just like he loves my Van and he wont admit it. That's a guy for you. Well it will be an adventure for all of us.

4 comments:

ker said...

She is soooo cute! Someday I need to give in and get a pet. Have fun training/teaching your new little member.

Shannon said...

She's really cute.

The Heaton's said...

When did you guys get her? What a cutie! She is so little. What does Will think of her?

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

I love your new puppy. It reminds me of Pepsi our dog growing up. She is a sweetheart. I am sure when she gets bigger that she will surely yap at whoever comes to the house. So, it's like an alarm clock, not a watch dog.