Thursday, September 11, 2008

My three favorites...tag

What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Formula
2. Diapers
3. Wipes

What are three songs you downloaded on your iPod?
KD took over my iPod so he downloads everything

What are your three favorite movies?
1. Sabrina
2. Pretty Woman
3. How to lose a Guy in Ten Days

What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Clean my closet
2. Cook dinner 5 nights in a row.
3. Tuck my kids in bed tonight

What are three things you can't live with out?
1. K.D.
2. My Kids
3. Diet Coke

What are three favorite dishes?
1. Mexican Food
2. Steak and potatoes
3. Roast beef and gravy

What are your three favorite TV shows?
1. Survivor
2. Days of our Lives (Yeah I am Hooked)
3. Desperate House Wives

What are the three last places you traveled to?
1. Mesquite, NV
2. Palisade State Park
3. White River

What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Brownies
2. Cake batter ice cream with brownie (Cold Stone)
3. White sprinkled donuts

What are three things you would buy if money was no issue?
1. Disney Cruise with my kids
2. A new house
3. Yukon XL Loaded

If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1. Everyone I know to have good health always.
2. To have K.D. work less.
3. A new house and not worry about how much it costs

Three people I tag
1. Camille
2. Katie
3. Shannon




3 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for the offer on your baby clothes, we would love them. I'll do the tag, too. Tags are always fun.

Shannon said...

Thanks for bringing those clothes by today. I worked last night, so I was probably asleep when you came by. Anyway, they're cute and thanks again.

Shannon said...

I work at a place called New Haven. It's a treatment center for girls in Spanish Fork. I work night watch from 11pm-3am. I love it but I'm wondering if I'll be back after Korver comes. I'm still on the fence about it.