Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My favorite number tag

Ok I really don't have a favorite number. So I choose the number 5 it just seems like a good easy number so here I go.
5 of my favorite TV show
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Two and half men
3. Days of our lives (yeah I am a big loser)
4. Survivor
5.The news. (really not my favorite but I watch it every night, just the weather)

5 things that happened yesterday
1. Went to Costco
2. Helped my sister buy a new camping trailer
3. Got a diet Coke
4. Went to Cafe Rio (when I am with my sister I think that's the only place we go)
5. Went to bed all by my self (KD is out of town)

5 of my favorite places to eat
1. Outback
2. La Catsita
3. Ruby River
4. Chili's
5. Eat at Joes (Joe Bandios that what my kids call it)

5 things I am looking forward to
1. Remolding my House
2. Camping this weekend
3. Remolding my house did I mention that
4. NASCAR RACE IN VEGAS
5. Seeing my kids after school

5 things on my wish list
1. No debt (too many toys)
2. covered patio
3. New truck (mega cab)
4. My house to be clean more than 5 minutes
5. My remolding to be done and even started

5 people I tag
1. Analice
2. Camille
3. Katie
4.Janette
5. Kara ok I know she wont cause she has not updated her blog in 4 months

No comments: