Monday, October 20, 2008

Spoiled!!

To go along with the post before this one, dad had taken the 55 gal drum up there for extra water for the trailers so the girls could all shower while we were up there. I have to say while we are camping I am really spoiled I have it all, I have a nice trailer, that has a really nice bed, a good heater, a/c, HOT WATER, satellite TV. I have to say that K.D. has spoiled me!! I really don't think that most people consider what we do as camping. I am so grateful to have a husband that puts up with me and spoils me the way he does. I know if it was him he would be just fine in a tent. We enjoy camping so much together and it is fun that my mom and dad have a trailer and my sister Tiffany and her family just bought one. Tiffany has been a good sport a lot longer than I was, they go camping quite a bit and it has always been in a tent. No one shot a deer this weekend but we still had a lot of fun camping. We still have next weekend!!!

2 comments:

katie said...

Megan, you camp like I do. Nothing wrong with that. Tents, are you kidding me. Jeff is always wondering how he married a girl like me.

The Heaton's said...

The extent of our tent use is in the back yard! It's fun for one night and then you are good for another year! Trailers are like your home, just on wheels!! Glad you guys had a good time! Good luck with the deer hunt!